14 April 2005

Let's Get Started - Welcome - Bienvenidos

Hi
Hola
Ciao
pree-vyet
Tamam

Welcome to Blues Vues - a blog section of Bluesgypsy.net - a site of mine own...
with my own opinions and beliefs...
always researching...
learning what works, given Who I say I am and what I say I'd like to see in this world,
and what doesn't... and creating my Self anew in each and every Moment of Now.

Because, as I age in this relative existence, I've learned that if you don't stand up for something, you may as well sit your sweet butt down and do as you're told - by whomever...and there are Whomevers aplenty ready & willing to tell you.

I believe that if we can talk to one another - even or especially in this virtual environment - then we can resolve our differences, take our current belief systems higher - and build Peace and Sustainability as our world model.

I am not politically correct, nor am I anywhere near perfect. So if anyone is about that, then this probably won't be the site for you. This will be a place for everyday folks to come and share their ideas, in an atmosphere of mutual respect for one another's beliefs.

Read...think...feel...Be Who You Really are.

And remember: A Sense of Humor is critical...Peace.

No comments: